CyBench Eclipse plugin v0.6-a released
Just released a new version of CyBench for Eclipse, which lets developers create, run and compare code benchmarks directly from Eclipse.
Download plugins here.
- Fixed issue that when Maven project folder “src/test/java” does not exist
- Added a field “Classpath arguments” to the “CyBench Run Configuration” panel
- Updated benchmark report name to be either user defined or : or .
- Updated “CyBench Explorer” location to be on the upper right side for all perspectives.
- Updated CyBench plugin branding with new icons.
- Updated “CyBench Generate” appear conditions that it is not enabled in wrong context.
- Fixed issue regarding report URL, and now navigation when click Chrome icon shall work.
- Other bug fixes found during test and trial phase.